Magnificent country house very close to a charming village with amazing views and swimming pool
This imposing 550 sqm villa with swimming pool and annexe is situated in a truly perfect location, within walking distance of shops, bars, pharmacy, post office, sports field and even a castle in the charming village of Morsasco. The 1.5 hectare fenced property with remote-controlled entrance gate offers breathtaking panoramic views and privacy.
Careful renovation and the use of natural and traditional materials has transformed this early 20th century country house into an impressive estate with modern comforts.
The villa consists of a cosy tavern with wood-burning pizza oven, enclosed veranda, wine cellar, large storage room, laundry room and two covered terraces. The dining area and kitchen have vaulted ceilings with exposed brickwork and a fireplace. On the upper floor, accessible from the entrance hall, there is an open double-height living room with exposed beams, a beautiful mezzanine currently used as a TV/library room, a living room with wood-burning stove, a double bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom with shower and bath, and a guest suite with private bathroom, bedroom and living room with fireplace. There is also a spacious garage.
The elegant staircase leads to the second floor where there is a double room, a single room, a bathroom and a living room.
The old caretaker’s cottage is currently used as a yoga studio but can be converted into a holiday home for friends and family.
The property covers 1.5 hectares and includes a solar-heated swimming pool with panoramic views, a garden with irrigation system, a pond and a vegetable garden. The upper half of the property is entirely fenced off.Numerous ecological improvements have recently been implemented to make the house more green as possible
- There are two solar panel systems, one off-grid with batteries and one connected to the electricity grid.
- Heat pumps in the house and yoga studio.
- Solar-powered air conditioning- The swimming pool is heated with solar collectors.
- Eight tanks collect 20,000 litres of rainwater from the roof, eliminating the need for municipal water for the pool.
- Garden irrigation.
- The roof was replaced in 2018 with the addition of 12 cm of foam insulation.
- There is a water softener with triple filter.
- New security doors and 75% of the windows were recently replaced.
- New wood-burning stove.